The FOP Trademark, FOP Cops and KidsTM, is available to all FOP lodges for use when providing charitable services to needy children, most commonly Christmas gifts and school supplies. This trademark was created as an alternate to the “Shop with a Cop” trademark which is NOT owned by the FOP. The FOP is offering out trademark to all FOP Lodges at no cost.
- Request for the Resignation Chief Roessler, Fairfax CountyPolice Department
- Sal Spezial – Lodge 77 Community Member of the Year 2019
- Accepting applications from outside jurisdictions and retirees
- Law enforcement officers are public servants, not public enemies.
- Pres Carruthers Response to NYPD Officers Killed