Autism Speaks was founded in February 2005 by Bob and Suzanne Wright, grandparents of a child with autism. Their longtime friend Bernie Marcus donated $25 million to help financially launch the organization. Since then, Autism Speaks has grown into the world’s leading autism science and advocacy organization, dedicated to funding research into the causes, prevention, treatments, and a cure for autism; increasing awareness of autism spectrum disorders; and advocating for the needs of individuals with autism and their families. We are proud of what we’ve been able to accomplish and look forward to continued successes in the years ahead.
- Request for the Resignation Chief Roessler, Fairfax CountyPolice Department
- Sal Spezial – Lodge 77 Community Member of the Year 2019
- Accepting applications from outside jurisdictions and retirees
- Law enforcement officers are public servants, not public enemies.
- Pres Carruthers Response to NYPD Officers Killed